Where Was Eden? Part 2
In the second part of this article we will analyze several critical geological features of heavily eroded surfaces that further confirm the idea that Eden cannot be placed on the contemporary surface of the earth.
This episode article podcast produced by Joseph Darnell out of the CMI-USA office. Become a monthly contributor at our donate page. You can also help out by telling your family and friends to check out the podcasts.
✍️ Links and show notes
- Original article: Where Was Eden? Part 2
- Where Was Eden? Part 2 — Geological Considerations—Examining Pre-Flood Geographical Details in the Biblical Record
- Has the Garden of Eden been found?
- Was the Garden of Eden in Iraq?
- Was the Garden of Eden located in Iraq?
- The Garden of Eden
- The tree of life
- Reading ‘places’ in Genesis 1–11
📚 Related Resources
💙 Social Media
Thanks for listening to the Creation.com Article Podcast!